* Please note: this product info is for information purpose only. All Pract. Only supplements require a prescription.
To purchase this product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0273485361 to arrange a prescription.
Thyro-HPA FORTE N contains ingredients such as selenium and iodine for healthy thyroid function and thyroid hormone production, which increase basal metabolic rate and cellular metabolism.
Also contains withania and rhodiola for optimum adaptogenic support during times of stress and fatigue.
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function
- Assists thyroid hormone production
- Relieves weariness and fatigue
- Helps enhance physical performance
- Supports cognitive function
- Helps reduce occurrence of irritability and symptoms of mild anxiety
- Supports a healthy stress respons
- Thyro-HPA FORTE N has been carefully formulated with the necessary cofactors for metabolic and antioxidant support; vitamins C, D, E and zinc.
- Iodine, tyrosine, selenium and active vitamin B2 are important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland as they are essential for thyroid hormone production.
- Withania and rhodiola support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- No added: wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
- Use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- For practitioner dispensing only.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use
Thyro HPA Forte N
All practitioner-only product orders and prescriptions need to be approved by Nourished by Nature prior to purchasing.
After a free, short phone or email consultation a repeat prescription will be provided for yourself or your client.
Contact email@example.com or call 0273485361 to arrange your prescription.