This test analyses 975 items including foods, bacteria, heavy metals, minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, probiotics, hormones, digestive enzymes, inflammatory markers, environmental compounds and toxins.
Method - Hair analysis (bioresonance)
- Your client receives an email with instructions on how to take their sample
- They will send their sample directly to the lab
- 10-15 days after sample has been received
- Both practitioner and client receive a copy of the test results and a letter of recommendations
See images for detailed list of items.
- Heavy metals
- Fatty acids
- Digestive enzymes
- Inflammatory markers
- Environmental compounds
HOW DOES BIORESONANCE TESTING WORK?
Bioresonance testing uses the information from a living organism which is stored as a resonance or energy (this is the basis of Quantum Physics).
Hair strands are used to obtain a sample of this resonance frequency using MARS III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems) machines in a purpose-built lab and compare them against registered item frequencies on a database.
The test database compares food items, non-food items, vitamins, minerals, metals, enzymes, and bacteria to establish levels in the body and any imbalance against the recorded optimal frequency in the MARS III database.
HEALTH CONDITIONS & SYMPTOMS FOR WHICH THIS TEST IS RECOMMENDED
- Allergic or inflammatory type reactions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, psoriasis, hay-fever, rhinitis, sinusitis, itchy-red eyes
- Gastrointestinal disturbances such as IBS symptoms, bloating, stomach pain, diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, reflux and indigestion
- Acute and chronic respiratory conditions such as asthma, emphysema, bronchitis e.g.
- Recurrent infections & chronic inflammation with unknown cause
Sensitivity Test - 975 items Gold
Take 5-7 strands of hair from your head or any other part of your body.
The strands need to be min. 2.5cm long.
Ideally the hair contains the root. If this is not possible, cut the hair as close to the root as possible.
Hairdye does not affect testing.
Place the hair in a sealed plastic bag.
Label the bag with your full name and phone number.
Nourished by Nature
Po Box 9025